About DMC Marbella
Destination Management Company in Marbella
DMC in Marbella is a Destination Management Company (DMC) operating in Marbella (Spain). DMC in Marbella is a brand part of Meridional Events, a DMC operating mainly on the South of Spain.
The management of the firm lies in Rubén M.Cenzano and Carolina Marina:
- Born in Burgos (Spain)
- Lived in:
- Burgos (Spain)
- Edinburgh (Scotland – UK)
- Bologna (Italy)
- Malaga (Spain)
- Masters in MICE Management (EAE Business School, Spain)
- MEng Civil and Transportation Engineering (Edinburgh Napier University, UK)
- Public Works Engineering (University of Burgos, Spain)
We offer services within the MICE sector (meetings, incentives, conferences & exhibitions). The core of our business is corporate events, where we remark the following services:
Malaga-Costa del Sol airport is just 35 minutes from the city centre of Marbella.
There are 57 4* and 5* hotels in the area, including resorts and luxury accommodation.
The most iconic landmark in Marbella is Puerto Banús, one of its sports ports. Puerto Banús marina is a world-class destination on its own, where sports cars, yachts and the most exclusive boutiques are the three most known characteristics.
The city of Marbella has an interesting Old Town with tiny, white-washed streets and alleys and orange trees dating from the Middle Age and the times where Marbella was under Muslim rule.
Marbella is also known for its large number of golf courses, which turns Marbella into the densest area in Europe when talking about golf courses.
There are two main national landmarks near Marbella:
- Ronda, located 60 km from Marbella. Puente Nuevo and its history of banditry in the past centuries are the two most significant assets.
- Caminito del Rey, 70 km from Marbella is a hiking route within an extraordinary gorge not advised for visitors with vertigo!
There is not such a thing as any best moment to host your event in Marbella, since the weather is outstanding the whole year round.
Contact us for more details!
Winters in the city present reasonably good nights (8-11 ºC) with nice days (14-18ºC), while summers present warm nights (20-25ºC) and hot days (27-33ºC).
We are a creative Destination Management Company Marbella, being specialists in helping our clients communicate and engage audiences through live events.